I wonder if I should cut down on my list of things to try to accomplish. Seeing as I got only one thing accomplished. It seems homework takes up more of my time. I know that working and taking a Senior level programming class is hetic, but I so want to be able to find time to do other things.
This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life! Here is my list for this week.
1. Quilt the wall hanging for the office "Pat's Butterfly Garden." Seeing as my husband got the quilt rack made for this to hang on my wall at the office.
1 1/2. Stain quilt rack.
2. Get the pumpkins stitched done for the pumpkin swap.
3. Do my tackle it Tuesday spot. Done 10/2/07
4. Pick a design and start it for guild small quilt auction next month. Done 10/6/07
5. Paint my fingernails and toenails. Done 10/4/07
If you want to participate in A Commitment To Loveliness, just stop by Emma's blog and join in. It is a great way to set weekly goals for yourself.
I did manage to get my TR block put together before the end of the month and posted to Pat's group to be in the monthly drawing. The hand dye eggs are from a Fat quarter I purchased from Kim at the Weevillage get together. I have been holding on till I found the perfect use. My daughter was helping me pick out fabrics for this block and found the hand dye it was so perfect.
I bought this sewing machine last week. I have wanted one that did the blanket stitch for a really long time. And my wonderful husband said I could go ahead and get it. Now to get my homework done so I can play with it. I tell my kids homework first before play so I too have to abide by the rules. So my machine is awaiting me.