Friday, September 21, 2007

My pumpkins


I have my pumpkins fused and cut out ready to be ironed onto their backgrounds then just need to stitich them down. Once that is done I can put these blocks into the mail and on their way to being swapped. I hope to get these all stitched down this weekend. I found the cutest little stuffed pumpkin the other day while at Hobby Lobby and thought it might look good in my office at work. But right now it is sitting on my cutting table next to my unfinished pumpkin blocks.

My husband did a house chore today. As you can tell by the picture he had the kitten chasing dust bunnies under the sofa. She was taking a break when he snapped the picture.

2 comments:

Quilting Pirate said...

I love pumpkins!

~Bren~ said...

Your pumpkins are wonderful. We don't do halloween, but I decorate for the fall and we have a harvest party.