Here is my list for this week.
1. Quilt the wall hanging for the office "Pat's Butterfly Garden."
2. Get my pumpkins designed and maybe fused down for the pumpkin swap. Done 9/17/07
3. Do my tackle it Tuesday spot. Done 9/18/07
4. Pick a design and start it for guild small quilt auction next month.
5. Finish my Home management binder.
If you want to participate in A Commitment To Loveliness, just stop by Emma's blog and join in. It is a great way to set weekly goals for yourself, quilt related or other wise.