Sunday, September 23, 2007

My weekend

I spent almost the whole weekend working on an homework assignment for my Java class. Talk about frustrating trying to track down one little error and having your eyes go buggy from reading lines of code. So never got as far as I wanted too.

Oh tomorrow I will be drawing the winners name for the fat quarter. Thanks to everyone who has posted their comments this week. At least now I know someone in blogger land actually reads my blog.


This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life! Here is my list for this week.

There were somethings I did not get done lastweek that I'm leaving on for this week.

1. Quilt the wall hanging for the office "Pat's Butterfly Garden."
2. Get the pumpkins stitched done for the pumpkin swap.
3. Do my tackle it Tuesday spot. Done 9/26/07
4. Pick a design and start it for guild small quilt auction next month.
5. Continue working on my Home management binder. I had this one worded wrong lastweek.

If you want to participate in A Commitment To Loveliness, just stop by Emma's blog and join in. It is a great way to set weekly goals for yourself, quilt related or other wise.


1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I can't do my Commitment to Loveliness this week :( I am doing it, but just not posting it. I have only 4 more posts until my 100th and need that time to finish the prizes....
Your list looks good! I need to figure out my Tackle for this week...so many to choose from. I have had lots of people on my blog from the homemanagementbinder.com link Lots of people working on their binders.