Saturday, January 16, 2010

What I have been working on lately

I joined a group at my LQS to do some of the quilts in Remembering Adelia by Kathleen Tracy . We meet once a month on Wednesday. This month we did Turkey Tracks, I got all my blocks cut that night and yesterday I spent hours sewing these little pieces together. I am not real happy with the lighter purple sections because the white tracks are not seen easily. But was not going to redo two blocks over due to this small problem especially since everything lined up so well and I managed to not cut off any points. Of course I am having so much fun with this book I picked up another of her books "Prairie Children and Their Quilts."

Last week I prepped 8 Tisket a Tasket blocks so that I can sit and stitch in the evenings.

No comments: