Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snowbound

Snowbound is the newst Free BOM from Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs. I think this pattern explains my weather here so will. We have had snow after snow and blizzards followed by more snow and now we have an artic freeze. Our temperatures are below zero with windchills around -37 degrees. To top this off my husbands truck battery decided to not start making me have to drive 45 minutes in blowing and drifting snow in these subzero degree weather. My little car could not get through parts of the highway forcing me to have to drive on the wrong side of the road. If I met oncoming coming traffic I would duck into my lane and wait for the vehicle to pass then I'd go back to driving on the wrong side of the road. Finally an hour and half later I arrived at Dennis work and he could drive us back home. As far as the little one she went back to school on Tuesday after Christmas break and has had the last two days off due to weather and classes have been cancelled tomorrow also due to the harsh cold and blowing and drifting snow. I normally love the snow but am ready fro Spring and temperatures over 30 degrees.

I hopy everyone is staying warm and maybe a few of you actually have nice warm weather that maybe could be sent my way.

No comments: