Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What I've been up too

Not as much as I wanted. I did get my block created for the Round Robin. I think the new block fits the required autumn subject that Kathleen had picked for her quilt.

Yesterday I did manage to get the next block (strawberry's) done for Farmer's Market. I still do not know if I should have used the yellow butterfly fabric, but just thought it would fit nicely. I did also start to play with the setting that Pat gave us in December. I still am undecided on a few color choices so may wait to see what the other blocks will be before I sew everything together. I have been working to at getting everything organized so that I can take breaks from school work to do some sewing. Because I can not study all the time without some sort of escape/vacation from brain drain.

No comments: