Thursday, July 5, 2007

Jam Jars and Cars


Pat put up a free pattern of Jam Jars for a Farmers Market quilt (I hope there's more than one block). So while I was downloading my free Unix and compiler for class I went and searched through my scraps to find the perfect Jam colored fabrics. I decided to use the cool purple fabric for Grape Jam because I like grape better than raspberry (even though the color would have been better for raspberry. But of all my favorite Jam flavors is Strawberry.


Dennis was transferring my Sirius to the new car and found a whole alarm system. Now to see if it is still all there and to find a place to buy a remote that controls the alarm system. Whoever owned this car before me put alot of money into it. To bad they did not leave the remote and directions for the stereo.

No comments: