Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hi ho Hi ho its back to school I go

After taking a much needed month off of school I had to go back on Tuesday. I came to find out that I was not the only person who struggled with their last class and also needed the extra time off. There was two previous classmates that I had in my class on Tuesday, along with a few classmates from the class before. The consensus was that Programming II was the toughest class we have had to date in attempts to get our bachelor's. Thus all of us took two to four weeks off to recover and recuperate; so our brains had a chance to find a new normal instead of stressing over Java language. It was good to find I was not alone in the brain dead frustration of that last class.

So its back to school, to learn and in attempts to make something of myself.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Good for you on making it through a tough class. I'm sure you are happy to have taken it.