Friday, April 10, 2009

Yesterdays Nightmare

Some how I managed to shut my cat Smokie's tail in my bedroom door. He Meowed and ran away I thought nothing of it. Later I was telling him, he shouldn't put his tail in water and realized it was not water but blood. I inspected his tail and called the vet immediately. I waited on pins and needles for him to come back home. Smokie spent 9 1/2 hours with the vet has a newley shaved tail and received 4 stitches. Now we hope Smokie's tail heals properly and that he does not try to remove those new stitches. My plans for yesterday was to watch a couple of class lectures to prepare for my mid-term exam. Needless to say I could not concentrate with wondering about Smokie. So I prepared the April A Tisket A Tasket and sewed another row on a quilt I started before Christmas. The plans for today are watch class lectures, add borders to the quilt, and give Smokie lots of love and attention.

No comments: