Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Graduation


I finally did it, I got my Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. I just finished my last class on Monday. My diploma will be here before I actually get to go through graduation ceremonies in June. Even though I will already have my diploma I still am going to go through with the actual graduation ceremonies for I will be graduating with honors unsure if it will be Magna Cum Laude or Cum Laude. No matter what the honor is I never dreamed I would ever get my bachelors let alone be able to get such Great grades. Now I hope that I can continue my high standards of learning in my masters program.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Congratulations on your graduation.

Pat said...

Congratulations on achieving your first dream and now to achieve the second....and you WILL do it!!! Great work!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, WTG Tam. Best Wishes, Julie