Sunday, June 1, 2008

Where have I gone

I wished I had some great adventures or travels around the world to explain my absence, but in truth I just have been so busy I have not had time to blog. I have felt like the candle being burned on both ends, with a few other wicks burning too. I have managed to make it through a daughters graduation, my husbands graduation, I am so very proud of him exactly 20 years after his highschool graduation he gets his Associates in Computer Science with an emphasis on setting up networks. It has not been an easy road to his graduation, but one that has fulfilled his dream of college.

now school is out for everyone but me. Now the fun of full-time summer job for the son and softball, swimming, vacation Bible School, and summer dance for the little one. We have found if there are a few structered activities during the summer we do not here "I'm bored." During all of this business I have found some time to do a little sewing. I try to spend about 20 minutes a day sewing something and I always have a project next to my chair requiring hand work of some sorts.

I was going to post this last night but wanted to add some quilty pictures, but could not find any one to hold the quilts. So I'll just have to wrangle some help and post later.

Quilty dreams to all who visit
~Tamara~

No comments: